||Out of stock
The structure of knitwear marks body shape, whereas elastic and fitted material ensures the freedom of movements. It works perfectly when doing sports in winter and during an interim period.
- impeccable thermo-insulation
- protection against cooling down and overheating of the body
- a net structure and ventilation ducts enhancing transport of moisture in the areas of increased sweating
- anti-allergic and bacteriostatic properties
- odor-reducing properties already inherent in Nylon 6.6 are enhanced by the coffee charcoal, which absorbs and neutralizes odors effectively.
- 3D body mapped
- 4-way stretch performance
- next generation fibers
- seamless knitting
- two-layered breathable fabric
- the specially-crafted coffee charcoal and oxide additive integrated into the yarn absorb and capture body heat for an extended period of time.
NILIT HEAT - HIGHLIGHTS
Several tests were conducted in three global labs (TTRI – Taiwan, Centexbel – Belgium, and SGS – Switzerland) on dyed and non-dyed fabrics made of SENSIL® Heat and a reference fabric without the additive. The fabric of SENSIL® Heat showed an increase of l0°C (50° F) versus the reference fabric.
63% NILIT® HEAT Polyamide
2% creora® brand elastane
*Feedback indicates this top fits a bit smaller. We recommend grabbing a size up from your normal size selection.