The Rincon 2 packs amazing cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for an ultra-soft, effortlessly weightless feel.
Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. Virtually disappearing on the foot, the Rincon 2 utilizes a revamped upper, moving from single-layer mesh to refined, engineered mesh. Fined tuned for specific wear zones, engineered mesh is breathable across the forefoot and secure along the midfoot. Delivering a stripped-back profile, the Rincon 2 provides a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. Simply put, it’s fast.
• Engineered sandwich mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
• Slim tongue package reduces weight
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
• Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a quick acceleration
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight