Pop the hood and you’ll feel the benefit of ultra-lightweight Merino Wool, and a redesigned, smooth-and-supple upper, paired with arch support below. We could say the cushion underfoot is kind of like shocks, or they will shock – either way is accurate. Being powerfully fast and strikingly stylish is not a myth.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.