This GPS smartwatch tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training and even your goals.
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- Garmin Coach
- These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- Built-In Sports Apps
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, indoor rowing, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate
- Get heart rate data along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- Built-In GPS
- Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
- Running Dynamics
- When used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 245 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- VO2 Max
- Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- Pulse Ox Sensor
- his wrist-based sensor estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation, which can help gauge how your body is absorbing oxygen — especially while you sleep.
- Training Status
- This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Training Effect
- See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- Training Load
- This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- Battery Life
- Run your heart out with a watch that’s got the power to keep up. You’ll get up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch move and up to 24 hours in GPS mode.
- Smart Notifications
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Safety and Tracking Features
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Connect IQ Store
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Syncs with Garmin Connect
- Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
stars based on 0